E-bike and touring bike rentals in Bamberg
We rent bikes for all the family, child trailers and bicycles for children from five years and up. Renting our bikes is quick and easy!
Our bike/e-bike rental service
Rent one or more of the high-quality bikes or e-bikes detailed below:
- Touring bikes with 7 or 8 hub gears (Day 1 €12 per day, further days €8 each)
- Touring bikes suitable for fairly hilly riding with hydraulic brakes and dérailleur gears (Day 1 €15, further days €10 each)
- E-bikes (pedelec) with, for example, Winora C2 front motor (Day 1 €20 per day, further days €15 each)
- E-bike (pedelec) with, for example, KTM Bold Bosch middle motor, suitable for very hilly riding, hydraulic brakes (Day 1 €30, further days €25 each)
- If enquiring by e-mail, please state whether you prefer coaster (back-pedal) brakes or freewheel hubs, whether you would like a low step-through frame, and what bike size(s) you require. Adult sizes: S (155 cm to 170 cm), M (170 cm to 180 cm), L (180 cm to 195 cm). If enquiring about children’s bikes, please state the age and size of the child.
- Flat fee for deliveries within Bamberg city: €30. Prices for other locations in Franconia on request.
- Prices for bike rentals specifically for the scheduled city bike tours given in German and starting from the Tourist Information office: Touring bikes €8, e-bikes €15
- High-quality U-locks included
You will need to deposit photo ID such as, for example, a driving licence when renting our bikes.
We do not have specialized bikes such as recumbents or tandems. We can, however, supply quality road bikes or MTBs for cyclists from 165 cm to 180 cm on request. (5’ 5’’–5’11’’)
Panniers and tools available on request.
As a passionate cyclist, I carry out all maintenance work myself. You can always be certain that my bikes will be in excellent working order.
Rental of bikes and e-bikes only with delivery of bikes.
Collection point for rental bikes booked for city bike tour given in German
Tourist Information Office
only pre-booked bikes on Mondays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.